What's Included in Your Nile River Cruise
- All workshops, lectures, and seminars listed on the Egypt Trip Daily Intinerary or hosted at locations on the Egypt Trip Daily Intinerary
- 4 nights at the Mena House Hotel, Pyramid View Rooms. (Beyond Words reserves the right to upgrade you to a higher category hotel at our own cost. Stay tuned!)
- 3 nights on the Farah Cruise Ship
- Assistance through customs at the Cairo Airport on arrival and departure.
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Full board on The Farah cruise ship
- All hotel taxes and service charges
- All entrance fees for all site on the itinerary
- Domestic airline tickets within Egypt (Cairo to Aswan, and Luxor to Cairo)
- Private Egyptologist for the group.
- All ground transportation in a climate controlled vehicle
- All meals as indicated on the daily itinerary
- Tips for our guides, escorts, drivers, and cruise staff.
Price does NOT include:
- International airfare tickets to and from Cairo, Egypt
- Health and travel insurance
- Entry visa to Egypt (Currently $25.00 USD per person at the Cairo Airport, subject to change)
- Departure tax, if any.
- Extra excursions not listed as part of the Egypt Trip Daily Itinerary.
Payment Plan Deadlines
- $2,500 per person, plus travel insurance and airline tickets (if any) due upon booking.
- $3,495 per person due December 1, 2018.
- Any remaining amount due December 31, 2018.
- Full payment must be reached by December 31, 2018, otherwise your trip will be cancelled with no refund.
Egypt Trip Daily Intinerary (Subject to change for reasons beyond our control)
- April 17, 2019
Arrive at Cairo Airport and transfer to the Mena House Hotel. Stay at the Mena House Hotel overnight. Includes dinner.
- April 18, 2019
Visit the Giza Plateau, Valley Temple of Chephren, the Great Sphinx, the Solar Boat Museum, The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, and a horse or camel ride at sunset to view the Giza Pyramids. Stay at the Mena House Hotel overnight. Includes breakfast and lunch.
- April 19, 2019
Early morning flight to Aswan. Visit Philae Temple. Stay on the Farah cruise ship overnight. Includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- April 20, 2019
Visit the Kom Ombo Temple and the Edfu Temple. Stay on the Farah cruise ship overnight. Includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- April 21, 2019
Visit the Karnak Temple and the Luxor Temple. Stay on the Farah cruise ship overnight. Includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- April 22, 2019
Visit the Necropolis of Thebes, the Valley of Kings, Queen Hatshepsut's Mortuary Temple, and the Colossi of Memnon. Flight back to Cairo. Stay at the Mena House Hotel overnight. Includes breakfast.
- April 23, 2019
Visit Rafaai Mosque, San Sergio Church, and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Stay at the Mena House Hotel overnight. Includes breakfast and dinner.
- April 24, 2019
Fly home. Includes breakfast.
Terms and Conditions
MINIMUM deposit of $500.00 USD per person ($1,000.00 USD for singles) is required to confirm your reservation.
Passengers who cancel for any reason, including acts of god, political, medical, weather, or family reasons are subject to the following per-person cancellation fees: No Refund.
Other promotional rates may have different penalties. Inquire with Beyond Words for details. We STRONGLY recommend the purchase of Travel Insurance to protect your travel investments should you need to change or cancel for unforeseen circumstances.
Proper PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.
For U.S. citizens, his must be in the form of a valid US Passport. Guests without proper documentation may be denied entry to Egypt with no refund. Entry visas to Egypt can be purchased at the Cairo International Airport upon arrival. Please visit travel.state.gov for more details.
For passengers/clients/guests from non-US countries, plus refer to your country's travel guidelines. Quest Travel, Captivating Journeys, and Beyond Words Publishing are not liable for passengers arriving without proper documentation and/or denied entry.
Quest Travel, Captivating Journeys, and Beyond Words Publishing acts only as the agent for the passenger/client/guest in regard to travel. This includes railroad, motor coach, cruise ship, hotel, airplane, and/or car transportation. We assume no liability for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity which may be incurred by the company or persons engaged in conveying the group and its arrangements. We accept no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in any or all of the trip package including, but not limited to, sickness, weather, strike, war, quarantine, acts of god, or any other causes. All such losses or expenses will be borne by the passenger and we highly recommend travel insurance to protect against covered losses.
We reserve the right to make changes to programming and events including but not limited to travel itinerary, speakers, workshops, and events.
Rates and terms are subject to adjustment in the event of any change. We reserve the right to decline or accept or retain any person as a member of the group. Baggage and personal injury are entirely at the risk of the passenger. The passenger agrees to release all companies listed (including, but not limited to Quest Travel, Captivating Journeys, and Beyond Words Publishing from any and all disputes or claims arising from taking part in this trip.
Travel GT. Travel Protection Without Boundaries
Here are a few examples of covered trip cancellation and interuptions perils. Please note that the listed perils are not all applicable to both trip cancellation and interruption; refer to the insurance policy, which is sent upon purchase, for complete details.
- Sickness, Injury, or Death of Insured, a Family Member, a Travel Companion, a Business Partner, or a Child Caregiver
- Insured's Primary Residence or Destination Uninhabitable
- Documented Theft of Passport/Visas
- Involved in a Merger, Job Loss, or Job Relocation
- Documented Traffic Accident
- Unannounced Strike
- Inclement Weather that Causes Cessation of Services Provided by Your Common Carrier
- Mechanical breakdown of the Common Carrier
- Natural Disasters, Mandatory Evacuations
- Active Military Service
- A Terrorist Incident Documented in a U.S. Travel Warning
- Revoked Military Leave
- Bankruptcy or Default of Travel Provider
- NOAA Hurricane Warning at Destination
- Jury Duty
|Insurance Benefits||Maximum Limits|
|Trip Cancellation.||100% of trip insured, up to $30,000|
|Trip Interruption||Up to 125% of trip cost insured|
|Travel Delay||Up to $600 ($150 per day) after initial delay of 12 hours|
|Missed Connection||Up to $500 after initial Common Carrier Delay of 6 hours|
|Baggage & Personal Effects||Up to $1,500|
|Baggage Delay||Up to $200|
|Emergency Medical/Dental||Up to $25,000|
|Emergency Medical Evacuation/Repatriation||Up to $100,000|
|Pre-Existing Condition Waiver||Available if policy is purchased within 20 days of initial trip payment|
The above is a summary of insurance benefits that are part of the policy. Please review the insurance policy for a detailed description of the terms, conditions, and exclusions. Availability and benefits may change per state. If you are not satisfied for any reason with the coverage, you may submit a cancellation request and receive a full refund within 10 days from the effective date of your coverage, as long as your trip departure date has not occured and you have not filed a claim. The policy is non-refundable after 10 days.
|Age of Traveler|
|Cost of Trip per Traveler||0-29||30-74||75-99|
|$0 - $499||$11||$29||$113|
|$500 - $1,000||$23||$50||$163|
|$1,001 - $1,500||$35||$72||$215|
|$1,501 - $2,000||$47||$95||$268|
|$2,001 - $2,500||$61||$120||$323|
|$2,501 - $3,000||$74||$144||$379|
|$3,001 - $3,500||$88||$170||$436|
|$3,501 - $4,000||$102||$196||$495|
|$4,001 - $4,500||$117||$223||$554|
|$4,501 - $5,000||$132||$250||$615|
|$5,001 - $5,500||$147||$278||$677|
|$5,501 - $6,000||$162||$307||$740|
|$6,001 - $6,500||$178||$335||$804|
|$6,501 - $7,000||$194||$365||$870|
|$7,001 - $7,500||$226||$394||$936|
|$7,501 - $8,000||$224||$425||$1,004|
|$8,001 - $8,500||$242||$455||$1,072|
|$8,501 - $9,000||$259||$486||$1,142|
|$9,001 - $9,500||$275||$518||$1,213|
|$9,501 - $10,000||$292||$549||$1,285|
|$10,001+||Contact us for a quote|